12.7.11

Things That Go Together.

While driving down a highway in the Wisconsin Dells in the early afternoon, we stumbled upon this billboard:

I'm looking at the one on the left.


...........


..... Hm.


What do you even SAY to something like that?

Oh, I know:

"An adult novelties store and BAKERY! WTF?"

So of course this leads the imagination into some interesting wonderlands.... Questions like, "What kind of baked goods do you think they sell there?" and "I wonder if they sell different kinds of pasties..."

If any of you are wondering what the difference is, I think these pictures might clarify things for you.


The Food.

NOT the food...
 I, um, think you get the idea. And sorry if any of those pictures make you uncomfortable. Personally, the first one really got to me, too.

Anyway, you could see how both of those could be sold in an "Adults Novelties and Bakery Store."

Only in Wisconsin, huh? Geez, they have everything.

The Observation of the Day:


What possible reason would a banana have for commiting suicide?
If he just waits another day or two, he'll be eaten anyway.





And Here's a video, too!

It's almost annoying, but I think it's funny...





No comments:

Post a Comment